Alan D. Strumeyer, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Alan Strumeyer has been practicing in Essex County since 1990 and serves as a clinical assistant professor at the Department of Urology at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He also currently serves as a board member of NJU. He has also held other leadership positions, including Section Chief of Urology at St. Barnabas Medical Center.
He is a board-certified urologist and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Georgetown University – Washington, D.C.
Internship & Residency
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Newark, NJ
Years of Experience
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Pediatric Urology (limited practice)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery – Stone Disease & Impotence
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- Short Hills Surgery Center
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
Urologic Complications in 4000 Kidney Transplants Performed at the Saint Barnabas Health Care System. Whang, Benson, Salama, et al., Elsevier: Transplant Proceedings Volume 52, Issue 1, January–February 2020, Pages 186-190. View Publication.
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.
Verified Patient on Healthgrades.com