Andrew Siegel, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Andrew Siegel graduated from Chicago Medical School with honors and completed a surgical residency at North Shore University Hospital. He then completed a residency in urology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a fellowship in voiding dysfunction, incontinence, and female pelvic reconstructive surgery at UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Siegel is board-certified in both urology and female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and serves as Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School. He is a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in the New York Metro area and a New Jersey Top Doctor.
Dr. Siegel is passionate about wellness advocacy and educating the community about healthy lifestyle and preventive measures. You can read his blog here. He has also written the following books which can be accessed here.
- PROSTATE CANCER 20/20: A Practical Guide to Understanding Management Options for Patients and Their Families
- THE KEGEL FIX: Recharging Female Pelvic, Sexual, and Urinary Health
- MALE PELVIC FITNESS: Optimizing Sexual and Urinary Health
- PROMISCUOUS EATING: Understanding and Ending Our Self-Destructive Relationship with Food
- FINDING YOUR OWN FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Health, Wellness, Fitness and Longevity
Chicago Medical School – North Chicago, IL
Internship & Residency
North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, NY
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish
Years of Experience
- General Urology
- Female Pelvic Health
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Short Hills Surgery Center
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.
Verified Patient on Healthgrades.com