Heather C. Wargo, MD
Accepting New Patients
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Dr. Heather Wargo is board certified by the American Board of Urology. A member of the American Urological Association, Dr. Wargo has been practicing urology for more than 20 years. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Virtua Memorial Hospital and Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Dr. Wargo is accepting new patients and also offers telehealth appointments.
270 N. Elmwood Road
Marlton, NJ 08053
F: (856) 988-0983
15000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 100
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
F: (856) 985-4582
911 Sunset Road
Willingboro, NJ 08016
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Temple University Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
ALL CONDITIONS TREATED
- Bladder Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Clinical Research
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Tract Conditions
- High Grade PIN
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Premature Ejaculation
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Health
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Health in Men
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- American Urological Association
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Sexological Clinic, University Hospital of Copenhagen, June 1994: The Psychosocial Adjustment of Children with Bladder and Cloacal Extrophy.
- Philadelphia Urologic Society Resident Competition, April 1998: Non Operative Management of Low Velocity Gunshot Wounds to the Male Genitalia.
- Philadelphia Urologic Society Resident Competition, March 2001: ProstaScint radioimmunoscintigraphy in a community teaching hospital.
Papers & Abstracts Submitted
- Kenndy DW, Shaman P, Han W, Selman H, Smith GHH, Snyder III HM, and Lanza DC. Complications of ethmoidectomy: a survey of fellows of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 111 (5):589-599, November, 1994
- Canning DA, Selman H., et al. Vesicoureteral reflux and dysfunctional voiders. American Association of Pediatrics annual meeting, 1996.
- Schwab IICW, Wu HY, Selman H, Smith GHH, Snyder III HM, and Canning DA. Spontaneous resolution of vesicoureteral reflux: a 15 year perspective. Submitted to Journal of Urology.
- Selman H and Hanno P. Nongonococcal Urethritis. In: Rakel RE, ed. Conn’s Current Therapy. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Company; 1999:751-752.
- Selman H and Hanno P. Nongonococcal Urethritis. In: Rakel RE, ed. Conn’s Current Therapy. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Company; 2000:751-752
- Selman H and Pontari M. Prostatitis and Lower Urinary tract Infections in Men. In: Hanno PM, Wein AJ, Malkowitz SB, eds, Clinical Manual of Urology, 3rd ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies; 2001:185-198
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center (Browns Mills)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Willingboro)
- Virtua (Mt. Holly)
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.