Jarad S. Fingerman, DO
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Jarad Fingerman joined the Lawrenceville practice in 2002, bringing his advanced urological insight and surgical skills to area residents.
A native of Long Island, New York, Dr. Fingerman received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin and went on to study medicine at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, earning his doctorate in osteopathic medicine in 1996. He began his residency in General Surgery at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and completed a Urologic Surgery residency at Einstein in 2002.
Dr. Fingerman is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and is Board Certified by the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Fingerman’s expertise includes a variety of urologic disorders, including erectile dysfunction, all urologic malignancies, and kidney stone management. He performs all aspects of GU surgery, including endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
2 Princess Road, Suite J
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
F: (609) 895-6996
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center – Philadelphia, PA
Years of Experience
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Stone Management
- Urologic Cancer
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
- Capital Health
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton
- Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health Surgical Center
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- ACA Scientific Exhibits Committee
- ACA Poster Sessions Committee
AWARDS & HONORS
- Willard Sterrett, DO and H. Willard Sterrett Jr., DO Memorial Award, Excellent in the field of Urology
- First Place, presented at the Annual Clinical Assembly of Osteopathic Specialists, California. Resident Lecture Competition: “Laparoscopic Renal Cryoablation: A Multi-Media Presentation”
- Fingerman JS, Finkelstein LH: The Overactive Bladder in Multiple Sclerosis. The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, 100(3): S9-S12, March 2000
- Siderits RH, Fingerman JS, Hazra A, Rimmer C, Colaco M, Mikhail N, Ardeleanu C, Mazari PM: Renal Pleviceal Keratinizing Swuamour Metaplasia with Sparing of Pyramidal Zones, Case Reports in Urology, V2012: Article ID 242780, 2012
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.