Louis C. Galdieri, MD
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Louis C. Galdieri has been practicing urology in the Saint Barnabas community for the last 15 years. A Diplomat of the American Board of Urology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, he is an attending physician at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston and held the title of Urology Section Chief from 2003 to 2005. Dr. Galdieri has been a sub-investigator in a number of pharmaceutical-sponsored clinical trials.
Autonomous University of Guadalajara School of Medicine
Internship & Residency
Northeastern Ohio Medical University – Rootstown, OH
- Urologic Cancers
- Stone Diseases
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
- Morristown Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Hospital
- The Stone Center of New Jersey
- Diplomat, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Urology Society of New Jersey
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.