Louis L. Keeler III, MD
Accepting New Patients
A graduate of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Louis Keeler has been practicing urology for 25 years. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and he completed a Urologic Oncology Fellowship at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY.
2 Executive Campus
2370 Route 70, Second Floor, Suite 205
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
F: (856) 751-2454
136 Route 73 North
Suite A & B
Voorhees, NJ 08043
F: (856) 985-4581
222 New Road
Linwood, NJ 08221
F: (609) 788-4939
Jefferson Medical College – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
Pennsylvania Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
New England Medical Center Hospital – Boston, MA
Years of Experience
- Urologic Oncology
- Clinical Research
- Prostate Health
- Sexual Health In Men
- Laparoscopic Kidney Surgery
- Prostate Cryosurgery
- Renal Cryosurgery
Schedule an Appointment
For “New Patient” visits only.
ALL CONDITIONS TREATED
- Bladder Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Genitourinary Tract Conditions
- Kidney Stone Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Camden County Medical Society
- Philadelphia Urologic Society
- West Jersey Medical Society
- American Urologic Association, Mid-Atlantic Section
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Keeler, III, L.L.: “Epididymal Masses”. In Gomella, L. eds. Five Minute Urology Consult, Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, p.p. 38-39.
- Keeler, L.L. & Sant, G.R.: “Spontaneous Rupture of a Bladder Diverticulum”, Journal of Urology, 143:349-351, 1990.
- Keeler, L.L. & Klauber, G.T.: “Renal Cell Carcinoma and Von Hippel Lindau Disease in a 16 Year Old Boy”, Journal of Urology, 147:1508-1591, 1992.
- “Von Hippel Lindau Disease”, Countyway Program in Urology, Harvard Medical School, April, 1989.
- “Carcinoma of the Penis”, Surgical Grand Rounds, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Boston, MA, February, 1991.
- “Castleman’s Disease in the Retroperitoneum”, Countway Program in Urology, Harvard Medical School.
- “Retroperitoneal Castleman’s Disease”, Chief Resident in Urology Meeting, Society of University Urologists, Falls Church, VA, May, 1992.
- Keeler, L.L. & Klauber, G.T.: “Pediatric Varicocele: Improved Surgical Success Rates Using Retroperitoneal Approach”, The American Urologic Association Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., May, 1992.
- “Advanced Prostate Cancer”, Urologic Grand Rounds, University of Rochester Program in Urology, March, 1993.
- Keeler, L.L.: Review of 101 NSGCT treated at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Submitted as research paper for partial fulfillment of requirements for completion of Urology/Oncology fellowship.
- “Early Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer”, American Cancer Society Allied Health Program, June, 1993.
- Long Term Follow-up & Review of Patients Treated with Roswell Park Protocol B for Advanced Non-Seminoma Germ Cell Tumors. Presented at the The New Jersey American College of Surgeons Annual Meeting, Urology Division, at Long Branch, New Jersey in December, 1993.
- “Cryoablation of the Prostate”, presented at June meeting at the Ocean County, Monmouth County Urology Society in June, 1994.
- “Update on Prostate Cancer”-Camden County Medical Journal in Fall, 1994.
- “Prostate Cancer”-Academy of Medicine of New Jersey, roving symposium presented at Ancora Psychiatric Hospital, October, 1994.
- “Comparison of Complications of Radical Retropubic Versus Radical Perineal Prostatectomy”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana in September, 1995.
- “Cryosurgical Ablation of the Prostate”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, September, 1995.
- “Neobladders”, presented at ACOS meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana in September, 1995.
- “Update on Prostate Cancer”, presented at The Physician’s Conference 2000 MSNJ Annual Meeting, Atlantic City, NJ, May 2000.
- “PSA and Prostate Cancer”, Kennedy Health System, Urology CME Course, Stratford, NJ, December, 2000.
- McGinley, K.F., Merrill, M.M., Keeler III, L.L., & Butani, R.P.: Practice Pattern and Outcomes of Robot-Assisted Laproscopic Pyeloplasty from a Community-Based Institution 2006-2009. The Canadian Journal of Urology. 17(4): 5316, 2011.
- Krishnan, J., Husain, A., Thaker, M., Keeler III, L.L., Brown, G.: Survey of the Use of Bacille Calmette Guerin in the Management of High Risk Noramuscle Invasive Bladder Cancer. Presented at MAAUA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- Syed, K., Keeler III, L.L., Brown, G., Mueller, T.J., McGinley, K., Barsky, R., Linden, R.: Shockwave Lithotripsy Versus Uteteroscopy for the Management of Proximal Urethral Stones in the Community Setting. Presented at MAAUA Annual Meeting, Greenbriar, West Virginia, 2013.
- Inspira Medical Center (Elmer, Vineland, Woodbury)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Camden)
- Virtua (Marlton, Voorhees)
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.
Verified Patient on Healthgrades.com