Marc I. Schwarzman, MD
Accepting New Patients
Marc Schwarzman, M.D., F.A.C.S. has been practicing urology in Princeton, New Jersey since 1987. He offers consultations at his office on Mount Lucas Road in Princeton. He is a senior attending urologist at the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, where he was chairman of the cancer committee for 25 years, and an assistant professor at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He was elected to fellowship of the American College of Surgeons. He is a member of the American Urologic Association, Medical Society of New Jersey and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Schwarzman is certified by the American Board of Urology. His urology residency training, including a year as chief resident, was accomplished at New York University in New York City. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia (M.D.), Stanford University in Palo Alto, California (Bachelor of Science with honors and distinction), and Abington High School in Abington, Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
Internship & Residency
New York University Department of Urology – New York, NY
Boston University Medical Center – Boston, MA
- University Medical Center of Princeton
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urologic Association
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
AWARDS & HONORS
- Certificate of Appreciation, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (1997, 2002)
PUBLICATIONS, PRESENTATIONS & PUBLISHED ABSTRACTS
- Schwarzman M. and Attiyeh F.: Self Inflicted Sigmoid Colon Perforation. Diseases of the Colon and Rectum 27:199-202 (1984)
- Schwarzman M.: Calcified Mesenteric Cyst Mimicking an Obstructing Ureteral Calculus. Urology 29:227 (1987)
- Schwarzman M., Johanson K. E., Surya B, and Brown J.: Study of Intravesical Mitomycin C in Patients with Multiple Prior Occurrences od Superficial Bladder Cancer. Urology 32:335-338 (1988)
- Schwarzman M., Russo P., Bosl G. and Whitmore W.F. Jr.: Hormone-secreting Metastatic Interstitial Cell Tumor of the Testes. Journal of Urology. 141:620-622 (1989)
- Surya B., Rothberg M., Schwarzman M. and Johanson K.E.: Management of Simple Cysts During Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy. Urology 33:472-474 (1989)
Always check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling any type of service. You can learn the details of your individual health insurance plan, including the amount of your copay, deductible, and coinsurance by visiting your health insurance company’s website or by calling their customer service department.
Verified Patient on Healthgrades.com