Dr. Arvind Srinivasan Joins New Jersey Urology
We’re pleased to announce that Arvind Srinivasan, MD has joined our team in South Jersey.
Dr. Srinivasan earned his medical degree from Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, NJ. He then completed his Residency at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania and his Internship at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey.
Dr. Srinivasan is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and member of the American Urological Association. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
Dr. Srinivasan practices exclusively at the AtlantiCare Health Park in Egg Harbor Township.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company