New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company
With these new partners, Summit Health now includes more than 2,800 providers, 13,000 employees, and over 370 locations in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Central Oregon, offering patients a seamless experience across a full spectrum of high-quality primary, specialty, and urgent care. Both Westmed and NJU will initially continue to operate under their current brands as “A Summit Health Company.”
The addition of NJU greatly enhances Summit Health’s urologic service line and complements its cancer services. “NJU’s more than 150 urologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, and clinicians have chosen to partner with Summit Health due to our shared commitment to the highest quality of integrated patient care,” added Dr. Martin Goldstein.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology Opens New Cancer Care Center in Saddle Brook, NJ