New Jersey Urology Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer
We are pleased to announce that Wael Mohamed, CPA, MBA, will serve as the Chief Financial Officer for New Jersey Urology (NJU).
Wael brings a wealth of financial experience and expertise to NJU. As a proven strategic leader with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, he specializes in debt negotiations, integrated mergers and acquisitions, and enhancing the valuation of private equity investments.
Previously serving as the Chief Financial Officer at the largest dermatology practice in the U.S., Wael drove significant growth in flow through cash collections, firm cost controls, positive cash flow in the first year, and subsequently doubling positive EBITDA.
Wael also previously worked at a national provider of occupational medicine, specialty, therapy, and urgent healthcare services, where he held progressing financial roles during his 16-year tenure. There, he achieved the top position of Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer. Early in his career, Wael held multiple corporate taxation positions companies such as Coca Cola and Verizon Communications. Wael holds an MBA from Nicholls State University in Louisiana and is a Certified Public Accountant since 2003.
We look forward to Wael being a valuable member of our team!
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company