NJU to Host Annual ZERO Prostate Cancer 5k Run/Walk this Fall
New Jersey Urology is proud to present South Jersey’s ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk to help end prostate cancer.
When: Sunday, November 3rd | 9 a.m.
Where: Valenzano Winery (1090 Route 206, Shamong, NJ 08088)
The 2019 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – South Jersey features a 5K run/walk, 1-mile walk, Kids’ Superhero Dash for Dad, and virtual Snooze for Dudes program. Stick around for the family-friendly post-race celebration. Run/walk participants will receive shirts, free food and prizes, and the opportunity to connect with others who are impacted by prostate cancer. 5K and 1 Mile participants 21 and over (must show valid id) will receive a free wine glass and wine on race day.
The funds raised from 2019 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – South Jersey are invested around the country to provide research for new prostate cancer treatments, free prostate cancer testing, and education for men and families about prostate cancer. No other prostate cancer charity spends more per dollar on programs – more than 85 cents. ZERO puts every donation to good use.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company