NJU Welcomes New Urologist Dr. Christine White Cumarasamy
NJU is pleased to welcome Dr. White Cumarasamy to our practice! Dr. Cumarasamy is a fellowship-trained urologist who specializes in urologic oncology and robotic surgery. She also practices general urology with interests in benign diseases including female and male urinary incontinence, stone disease, and prostatic enlargement. She offers both medical and surgical treatment options for her patients.
Dr. Cumarasamy uses a minimally-invasive approach to surgery with laparoscopic, robotic, or endoscopic technology when possible. Her goal is to provide patients with the best oncologic outcome while minimizing the incision, pain, and length of hospital stay and expediting recovery. She has trained under the nation’s pioneers of robotic surgery and utilizes the most advanced methods to give her patients the best possible treatment.
Dr. Cumarasamy also treats a wide range of other urologic problems, including nephrolithiasis, overactive bladder, prostatic enlargement, incontinence, and erectile dysfunction. Her care philosophy is to offer patients all feasible treatment options with a personalized discussion of patient preferences in order to deliver a customized plan for each individual patient.
She will see patients at our Clifton and Hackensack locations.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company