NJU Welcomes New Urologist Dr. Jason Wynberg
NJU is pleased to welcome Dr. Jason Wynberg to our practice! Coming to us from Detroit, MI, Dr. Wynberg most recently served as the Chief of Urology at Sinai-Grace hospital. He is an expert in robotic surgery, complex penile implant surgery, complex kidney stone surgery, and the surgical management of prostate enlargement. Dr. Wynberg is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Wynberg has been invited to speak and perform live surgical demonstrations at international urology conferences in Paris, Istanbul, and India. He is a member of the American Urological Association, the Societe Internationale d’Urologie, and the Endourological Society.
Dr. Wynberg is committed to excellence in the entirety of patient care, especially surgical outcomes, building a warm relationship with patients, and providing great accessibility to both the patient and their primary care physician. He specializes in robotic surgery, complex kidney stone disease, surgical andrology, and prostate disease.
He will see patients at our Denville office.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company