World-Class Urologic Pathology Laboratory At New Jersey Urology
New Jersey Urology (NJU), a recognized leader in urologic care nationwide, has opened its fully renovated pathology laboratory in Bloomfield, New Jersey. This state-of-the-art lab offers World-class laboratory services by integrating diagnostic excellence and unparalleled service.
Under the direction of Dr. Adnan Savera, a nationally recognized GU pathologist, our services include unique and customized operational workflows, high-quality interpretation of urologic specimens, with an expert consultation/QA review program for accurate and speedy results that enable proper patient care.
Dr. Savera is a leader in the field of GU Pathology. He has led other well-recognized GU pathology programs in both academic and commercial arenas, including the unique experience of rendering second opinion diagnosis for thousands of patients at a well-renowned academic urology referral center and major GU pathology commercial labs. Building on his expertise, NJU offers a comprehensive diagnostic and patient management service to its physicians and patients.
Referring Urologists and Patients are offered:
- Academic caliber diagnostic interpretation
- Robust QA program and consultation with an expert GU pathologist
- Rapid, efficient, and clinically informative reporting
- State-of-the-art, CAP-accredited laboratory
- Exclusive specimen-specific laboratory technical protocols that enable high-quality results
- Extraordinary customer service
Grand Opening Event
The Grand Opening event will take place in June 2021. The official date is still being determined and will be forthcoming. If you are interested in attending, please send an email to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Grand Opening: Bloomfield Laboratory. Please indicate if you are a referring physician, patient, or the news media.
- Summit Health Opens Urology Office in Princeton, New Jersey
- NJU Physicians Selected as South Jersey Magazine 2022 Top Physicians
- Dr. Glen Gejerman Recognized as Center of Excellence for SpaceOAR Hydrogel
- Dr. Steven Orland Installed as the 230th President of the Medical Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey Urology is now a Summit Health Company